The 2019 Pac-12 basketball tournament will take place from March 13-16 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. This year has admittedly been slim pickings for most Pac-12 teams, but the tournament offers hope for a couple of teams hoping to make their way to the NCAA Tournament. Plus, it will give conference outliers like the Washington Huskies and Arizona State Sun Devils a chance to shine.
Here’s everything you need to know to watch the 2019 Pac-12 basketball tournament online for free.
What channel is the 2019 Pac-12 tournament on?
Pac-12 tournament games will be streamed on ESPN and Pac-12 Network.
- How to stream ACC Network Extra
- How to watch Mountain West Network games online
- How to watch Big Ten Network online
- How to watch SEC Network online
How to watch 2019 Pac-12 Basketball Tournament online for free
There’s only one place to get Pac-12 Networks and ESPN in one streaming service. (If you’re just interested in Pac-12 Network, you can also check out FuboTV.) Thankfully, you’ll be able to try that option, Sling TV, free for a week, so you can watch the Pac-12 basketball tournament online for free. For a more complete rundown of streaming services, check out our Sling TV review.
1) Sling TV
- Cost: $25-$40 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- Sling TV devices: Amazon Fire TVs, Android Fire Stick, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, Xbox One, Google Chromecast, Oculus Go, and iOS and Android devices
- Sling TV local channels: NBC, Fox (check your local availability here)
For a more à la carte service, look to Sling TV. It offers two cable packages, Sling Orange and Sling Blue, both of which cost $25 per month. If you grab them both, (Sling Orange + Blue) you can save $10 per month. ESPN and ESPN2 are available on the Sling Orange Package, but if you want Pac-12, you’ll need to grab the Sports Extra package, which cost an additional $5 a month. It’s still a bargain because it also comes with NBA TV and ESPNU, along with a handful of other great sports channels. You’ll also gain access to the usual cable mainstays like Food Network, Discovery, Cartoon Network, SYFY, and FXX. (Here’s the complete guide to Sling TV channels.)
TRY SLING TV FOR FREE
Other ways to watch Pac-12 Basketball Tournament
As stated above, if you want to watch a one-stop-shop solution to watch the tourney online, Sling TV is the only game in town. However, the Pac-12 Now app is worth a closer look if you subscribe to a cable or live TV streaming service that offers the Pac-12 channel.
Pac-12 Now app
Devices: Google Chromecast, iPad, select Amazon Kindles and Fire phones, Android and iOS mobile devices
This app, which is available on iOS, Android, and a handful of other mobile devices lets you watch Pac-12 games on the go. To use it, you still need a qualifying cable or live TV streaming service (like Sling TV). The app also lets you check scores, game highlights, and access to your preferred Pac-12 Network channel.
2019 Pac-12 basketball tournament schedule
All times for Pac-12 games are PST.
First Round, Wednesday, March 13
- 12pm, No. 8 USC vs. No. 9 Arizona | Pac-12 Network
- 2:30pm, No. 5 Colorado vs. No. 12 California | Pac-12 Network
- 6pm, No. 7 UCLA vs. No. 10 Stanford | Pac-12 Network
- 8:30pm, No. 6 vs. No. 11 Washington State | Pac-12 Network
Quarterfinals, Thursday, March 14
- 12pm, No. 1 Washington vs. Winner of game 1 | Pac-12 Network
- 2:30pm, No. 4 Oregon State vs. Winner of game 2 | Pac-12 Network
- 6pm, No. 2 Arizona State vs. Winner of game 3 | Pac-12 Network
- 8:30pm, No. 3 Utah vs. Winner of game 4 |ESPN
Semifinals, Friday, March 15
- 6pm, Winner of game 5 vs. Winner of game 6 | Pac-12 Network
- 8:30pm, Winner of game 7 vs. Winner of game 8 | ESPN
Final, Saturday, March 16
- 7:30pm, Winner of game 9 vs. Winner of game 10 | ESPN
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
The post How to stream 2019 Pac-12 basketball tournament for free appeared first on The Daily Dot.